Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Casting On

As my knitting (and what I'm beginning to think may be fabric work in general) obsession grows, I felt the need to get some of this experience down in words. To have a forum where I could share my experience with my people and keep a log of it for myself.

There are several things that I can already think of that I'd like to eventually write about, but those will come as time unfolds. I'm hoping that I may be able to update this through the use of my Kindle, but I haven't tried to figure out the possibility of that yet. Gmail is suppose to be able to work on it in some odd way, but I haven't tried just yet. So I'm hoping there is some way to circumvent conventional methods and get access to this on the go as well.


- texturaphile

No comments:

Post a Comment